2019 KLIM Gear unboxing | 5 Things to Consider When Buying Outerwear
Here a list of 5 Different things you should be considering when buying a new piece of Snowmobile gear or Outerwear
1. Price - Spend your money on jackets, pants and Boots. Not fancy base layers and insulating layers if you’re on a budget.
2. Durability VS weight - If its strong its probably heavy and if its light it’s probably weak. That statement still rings true when it comes to technical gear!
3. Insulated or Not - Know where you ride. If your a mountain rider don’t sweat yourself out with a insulated jacket! Use you’re layering systems to regulate body heat!
4. Fit - figure out your style. Klim and other manufacturers offer multiple styles for riders of all shapes and sizes. When it comes to winter Outerwear fit is a big part of function!
5. Quantity - you probably don’t need two sets of jackets and bibs but you will need multiple sets of goggles and gloves!
Shop Klim : bit.ly/2vxKEcCbit.ly/2vxK
Klim on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2OsOuL2
Mtns project hats: https://mtnsproject.com
Mic : https://amzn.to/2NVXfOA